The hospitality industry is a billion dollar industry that mostly depends on the availability of leisure time and disposable income. A hospitality unit such as a restaurant and hotel consists of multiple groups such as facility maintenance, direct operations (servers, housekeepers, etc.), management, marketing, and human resources. With that many manpower needed is hard to maintain the cost with the economic situations these days
The hospitality industry has changed rapidly in the past few years. In a world of highly competitive economics, the companies need to achieve greater customer retention and loyalty. To provide an excellent customer experience is an imperative in the business of hospitality, companies have to deal with the problems of changing customer preferences, increasing competition and continuous price fluctuations. We offering a world class service which will not just satisfied your customer but to build an impression with the customer and create the brand loyalty.
1st EXAMPLE: The client had some problems which they were unable to fully utilized their customer contact channels. The client was also facing an ongoing challenge in integrating their customer service touch points, which further led to poor service levels across international offices, and travel consultants. Realizing this, the client decided to engage with a specialized outsourcing partner who would cater to their diverse customer segments. The partner was required to identify new niches, segment customers, develop innovative and customized strategies to enhance existing services, and capture new market opportunities.
We initiated a restructuring process of the client?s contact center channel to improve customer service. The center was transformed into a multi-channel customer contact unit by integrating a variety of communication channels including calls, emails, faxes, digital media engagement solutions such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, national tourism programs, marketing, and travel consulting focused initiatives.
Key services provided by Sodlan Tech include:
- Managing domestic tourism programs including digital media marketing, customer campaigns, and existing dealer accounts
- Managing international tourism programs including order processes and marketing campaigns across customer contacts and dealerships
- Conducting focused digital marketing programs (on channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube) to enhance brand engagement and align brand messaging across market segments
- Overseeing online training programs for domestic and international dealers and travel consultants
- Managing national tourism database, as mandated by the Ministry of Tourism to create a consolidated database of all tourism product segments. This centralized product database is utilized by the government as a marketing platform for all tourism organization and campaigns
- Customer engagement-driven campaigns on digital and social media platforms
With our help the client was able to restructure and transform their customer service channels with digital media and other touch points. Moreover the client also able to improve service levels within short period of time including integrate and extend their marketing and business strategy across various customer engagement channels including international offices, travel consultants, and digital media initiatives such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
It has been a really great high-season this year! All the booking and events in my hotel are booked promptly and very detailed. None of the guests complaint when they book my rooms throught Sodlan Tech. I’ve heard that they are very professional and courteous throughout the call. Keep up the good work.”Linda Caporale, Un Viaggio Fantastico Inn.